If you are going to hire a website video editor to help you create professional videos for your business website, then it is important to see samples of that editor’s work. You know that you should ask to see samples, but what is that you are looking for?
5 Things to Consider When You See Samples of a Website Video Editor’s Work
As you watch the videos provided by a video editor, consider:
- The sound. The video should be easy to hear and should not fluctuate unless done so on purpose.
- The picture. The picture should be high resolution and clear.
- The transitions. Make sure they appear natural and seamless.
- The similarities and differences between the clips provided. You want to make sure that the editor does unique work that is tailored to the client and does not create similar videos for everyone.
- The overall quality. You want to be impressed.
Together, this should give you a good idea of whether the editor is a good fit for your business video needs.
Samples Don’t Tell the Whole Story - Contact an Experienced Fairfax Video Editor to Learn More
Watching a video portfolio is a critical part of hiring the right DC-area video editor for your business, but it is not the only important consideration. You also need to talk to potential editors and get a feel for their personalities and professionalism. Our experienced Fairfax website video editors encourage you to contact us today at 877-477-7883 to learn more about how we may be able to help you.
You can also download a FREE copy of our book Nine Nifty Tips for Effective Video Clips by Jim Folliard to learn more about creating great online video.