If you or someone you love is still denying the power of video, it's time to see the light. It is no longer enough for video to be a small part of the online marketing campaign for your Virginia-based business. Video should be integrated in every aspect of your internet marketing plan. Here's why:
- People watch video. A lot of people. Just how many? YouTube videos are viewed 4 billion times a day, and 78 percent of internet users watch at least one YouTube video a week.
- Your competition has embraced video. Eighty-one percent of high-level marketing executives include video in their marketing plans. Your competitors have embraced video, and you'll be at a serious disadvantage if you don’t.
- Video is highly searchable. In 2012, video results appeared in nearly three-quarters of the top 100 search listings on Google. If you aren't showing up, you are missing out.
- Video is extremely sharable. Each minute, 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter. Every day, over 500 years of YouTube videos are watched on Facebook. Clearly, video is an ideal way to integrate your social media and video marketing strategies.
- Video is accessible. The challenge for a small business like yours is competing with the big dogs in your market. Implementing an effective, well-developed video marketing plan can help level the playing field.
Still not convinced that video is the key to your marketing plan? Request our free DVD today to learn more about how to make your videos an effective tool for your small business.