As a local business owner, you try to prepare for everything. You don’t like to be caught off guard, and you don’t like having to invest time and money into redoing what could’ve been done right the first time.
5 Things You Might Wish You Thought of Before Your DC Green Screen Studio Rental
While you can’t plan for every contingency, it is important to consider the following before the day of your Gearshift rental:
- Topics you want to cover. While we advise against reading scripts, we do encourage you to have ideas about what you want to talk about in your videos.
- Coordinating outfits. Nobody wants you to dress as twins. However, if more than one person is appearing in the video, then their styles and colors of dress should be complimentary.
- Having a professional record the video. You may simply rent studio space. However, you should investigate the benefits of hiring a professional.
- Scheduling your rental at a convenient time. There is no way to guard against emergencies or all interruptions. However, it is important to try to schedule your video shoot at a time when you are less likely to be needed, such as at a slow time of year or on a weekend.
- Hiring a spokesmodel. Some people simply aren’t comfortable on camera. If this sounds like you, then you might want to consider hiring a spokesmodel for your videos.
Call Gearshift Today to Learn More
For more information about creating great online videos, please call Gearshift today at 703-962-1270, and please read our FREE book, Nine Nifty Tips for Effective Video Clips by Jim Folliard.